Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little bit of light



A little bit of your light, give me just a little bit.
I need to see, this darkness has blinded me
Your rays do not  illuminate me from this depth
A little bit of your light, I need to see
In the distance I hear a cry, voices calling ...
In this misery and darkness, I can not see
If your ardent fire has not burned yet my hard crust
If my old clothes still have not fallen
Hit me again, stronger that you have  done.
Fill me in , with a little of your light,
This dark cold is killing me.
Brightly fill me, from the bottom of my being
Give me a deep and profound love,
That although the pain is immense
   Will be blazing fire, to burn all my miseries
I want to fill my vase,
Let your fire burn so much solitude
A small flame will be burning fire
Fill me up with  light and fire
Let your light overflow from me to all Universe
For those dying of loneliness and misery from cold
Fill me up with your light,
Light me up until I illuminate as a radiant light
Let your fire consume me,  to be a permanent flame
Give me that intense love, fill my empty glass
For this to be the heat that many souls need
Dying lonely,  crying out for a little light.
So many times you have shed your light,
So many times , we have left  it go,
Why so dark, so empty?
We have been mired in this deep abyss
Do not know which way to go
And this  cold solitude  kills us every day.
So many times we have asked for clarity
Many times we have asked for the fire of your love
So many times we have let is pass….
In this darkness I see a vague glow
That momentarily illuminate my being
But I am still not seeing, not understanding.
Give me a little bit of your light
Give me a little bit of your fire
Illuminate this internal vacuum
Burn everything to make it a radiant flame
To make it a clear light
   For us to reflect your you
For all of them that could need it.

march 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment